Currently I am working for Idella, former Piramide groep, in the Netherlands.
They have rebranded their 30 yrs old Fintech company today. Also they have outlayed their development process: Design Thinking.
Being their Recruiter, looking to recruit a lot of .NET Developers in the greater Amsterdam Area, I love to translate the Idella way of working into my way of working to hire the .NET Developers.
And renamed the recruitment process.
They, the Developers empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test, implement….
What should the recruiter be doing:
- understand with whom they have their coffee – empathize
- create a skillset to work with, to evaluate them on – define
- campaign in the right area – ideate
- find people that are interested – prototype
- evaluate their hard and soft skills – test
- offer them the job – implement
<<< the new logo!!!