Conference gap! Since I am not attending the Kennedy info thing in Orlando. This is a week to do other things besides discussing the beauty of our profession.
And you know what, I am being tagged!
But after a little research there seems to be more behind this Being Tagged
Here are the 4 simple rules:
1. Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
So some things about me:
– I twitter a lot
– I also blog about familythings
– In the Recruitment business since January 1999
– Online most of the day via mobile or laptop
– Do not like people who don’t show respect
– Play hockey since I was 6 (30yrs now!!!)
– Love my scooter in Amsterdam city
Bas van de Haterd, vandehaterd.nl OR @bvdhaterd
Marc Drees, recruitmentmatters.nl
Michel Rijnders, hrlog.nl OR @rijnders
Mike Taylor, onlinerecruitmentblog.com
Simon Young, simonyoung.co.nz OR @audaciousgloop
Wolter Tjeenk Willink traffic-builders.com
Bill Vick xtremerecruiting.tv OR @billvick
Now a little link building has been done. I can get back to what I was doing before writing this post, back to twitter.
Have fun tagging!